[Socrates] Blackboard Basics Workshop Series, September 23: Discussion Boards

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Sep 17 17:59:27 EDT 2019

​
>From the Center for Teaching & Learning:

Are you new to Blackboard? Do you need to brush up on some of your Blackboard skills?

The Center for Teaching & Learning invites you to participate in our hands-on faculty workshops on Blackboard Basics. The next workshop will take place on Monday, September 23 during free hour (12:15-1:30 pm) in Rosenthal Library, Room 444.

Topic: Discussion Boards

Register for the September 23 workshop at http://bit.ly/bb-basics-sept23.

We encourage you to bring your own devices, but loaner laptops will be available.

You must log in to your QC Blackboard account at least once prior to this workshop. Please bring your login information (CUNYfirst user name and password) with you to the workshop.

Future topics
• October 7: Assignments, SafeAssign, and Turnitin
• October 21: Quizzes
• November 4: Groups
• November 18: Course copy; Course (Section) Merge

Information: http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/blackboard-basics-workshop-series-fall-2019