[Socrates] Research Commercialization and Tax Benefits for Entrepreneurs

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Sep 18 07:27:52 EDT 2019

The Tech Incubator will host an information session on Sept. 23, to discuss opportunities related to commercialization of research and tax benefits available to entrepreneurs and startups at the incubator. We invite faculty, students and the general public to participate.

Topic: Hotspot and I-Corp Program Briefings?

Date / Time: Monday, Sept 23, from 12pm to 1:30pm

Location: Tech Incubator at Queens College (CEP Hall 2)

More information and RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hotspot-and-i-corp-program-briefings-tickets-69246830133

Best,

Ying

Executive Director