[Socrates] Call for Participants: Strategies for Teaching Online: Developing Online and Hybrid Courses – Fall 2019

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Sep 17 10:04:53 EDT 2019

​
The Center for Teaching & Learning is offering an eight-week hybrid workshop on the development and implementation of online and hybrid courses (courses that blend online and face-to-face instruction). Faculty from all academic disciplines are invited to apply by completing this form:
http://bit.ly/cfp-teach-online-fall-2019

**Please apply no later than September 25, 2019.**
Selected participants will be notified by October 2, 2019.

No experience teaching online is necessary, but space is limited so we will give priority to participants who will teach at least one hybrid or online course in winter/spring 2020 and/or summer/fall 2020.

For more information: http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/cfp-teaching-online-fall-2019/

If your schedule does not allow your full participation in this workshop, you may join our Self-paced Workshop on Strategies for Teaching Online (http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/self-paced-workshop-strategies-for-teaching-online/)  - your pace, your schedule.