[Socrates] Assessment in a Fully Online Environment – CTL webinar

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Thu May 7 10:29:48 EDT 2020

​As we approach the end of the spring 2020 semester, first let's all take a collective deep breath. As the final exam period approaches, many of us are considering how best to approach the final course assessment. How do we effectively and fairly assess our students learning in this online environment? Can I transform online assessments to an advantage for myself and my students? What can I do to maximize students' efforts and disincentivize academic dishonesty?

We have created a support page on the CTL website (https://keepteaching.qc.cuny.edu/review-your-course/assignments-tests-and-quizzes#h.rp7drxui6h87) and the Center for Teaching and Learning is hosting two live webinar on:

Saturday, May 9, 1pm-2pm    AND   Monday, May 11, 2pm-3pm.

Please register for either of these workshops at https://bit.ly/3c5enNn.

Once the webinars are complete, a video recording will also be posted on the CTL Keep Teaching website: https://keepteaching.qc.cuny.edu/workshops/webinar-recordings

Additional Support:

QC CTL KeepTeaching https://keepteaching.qc.cuny.edu/