[Socrates] Girls Who Code Club – Virtual Summer Session

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Jun 11 19:19:58 EDT 2020

Tech Incubator at Queens College is offering a Girls Who Code Club Summer Session for girls from 6th to 12th grade. If you know a student who might benefit, please help us spread the word.?
To sign up: https://forms.gle/bVxPMSAiiF8wxq2s8
Description of the Workshop:

Learn to code Python! Join our free virtual Girls Who Code program for 6th – 12th grade students, where we will learn how to code through group storytelling, games, and other activities! You will collaborate with other peers and build sisterhood through these six online sessions.

Dates: Sundays, June 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26
Time: 10am to 11:30am
Location: Virtual

rsvp: https://forms.gle/bVxPMSAiiF8wxq2s8

?