[Socrates] CUNY I-Corps Innovation Lean Bootcamp Is Coming to Queens College

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Nov 22 07:49:17 EST 2019

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/O3enNRPBzUYAtVfmyPmtwPwgToIq4P2hvIn93mhFtBajjFgG6EGbYrKm0LUK5JKIz6yxb1WXR_mB_1GRYst9R4ZFuTI2G-A1NMMx301rwIsXOIFAbKVwYZS55fnkp0ICmGsPgS8v]

CUNY I-Corps Innovation Lean Bootcamp Application<http://www1.cuny.edu/sites/icorps/>

(Application due SUNDAY, December 16, 9:00 PM)

The CUNY I-Corps Innovation Lean Bootcamp is accepting applications for the Winter 2020  season to be held in Queens College. The two-week program provides teams with a real world, hands-on learning experience on how to successfully transfer ideas into products and services that benefit society. It utilizes the Lean Startup methodology to get students "out of the building" to conduct customer discovery.?

For registration and other additional information including eligibility, please check

https://forms.gle/6A5qKVdkkRKZ3ebD7

For additional questions, please contact: ying.zhou at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:ying.zhou at qc.cuny.edu>

?