[Socrates] NPRPD Scholarship Follow-up

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Feb 9 14:19:06 EST 2015

Hello all.  I thought I'd add a bit of information to Provost Fernandez's announcement of this scholarship.  One of our students won this award last year, and found it to be a very positive experience.  In addition to the scholarship, she appreciated the chance to network with others and some mentoring opportunities.  I'd be happy to work with students on their essays.  Completed applications, including the materials the student must mail, must be received by March 6th.
Best,
Moira

~
Moira E. Egan, Ph.D.