[Socrates] Teaching online at Queens College - Please take a 3-5 minute survey

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Mar 6 08:04:16 EST 2014

Greetings!

We're interested in learning from faculty at Queens College about current practices in teaching online, and we hope you will take a moment to complete this brief survey (it should take you three to five minutes) about how much you teach online,and about the support you need and the learning opportunities you would like to have in the area of instructional technology. Your responses, which are being collected anonymously, will be used internally to help us develop more fine-tuned faculty development. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Point your browser here to take the survey (3-5 minutes we're not kidding!):
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/qcfacultytech

Thanks for your feedback!

Michelle Fraboni (michelle.fraboni at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:michelle.fraboni at qc.cuny.edu>) and Eva Fernández(eva.fernandez at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:eva.fernandez at qc.cuny.edu>)

Center for Teaching & Learning and Office of the Provost

Michelle C. Fraboni |Associate Director, Center for Teaching & Learning  http://www.qc.cuny.edu/ctl |
Lecturer, Educational Technology, Elementary & Early Childhood Education |
Queens College http://www.qc.cuny.edu,City University of New York |
Powdermaker 054 A |65-30 Kissena Blvd | Flushing, NY 11367 | 718-997-5324
michelle.fraboni at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:michelle.fraboni at qc.cuny.edu>