[Socrates] CUE conference May 2 (March 3 deadline for proposals)

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:36:21 EST 2014

The deadline for proposals for the annual CUE Conference (CUE = Coordinated Undergraduate Education) has just been announced, and more information on the conference itself is now available at the conference website:

http://laguardia.edu/CUEconference2014

The conference theme is "Learning inside and outside the classroom".

Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://people.qc.cuny.edu/faculty/efernandez