[Socrates] Mindfulness Practices in Teaching and Learning: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 11 am-12 noon

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue May 7 14:02:30 EDT 2013

Greetings

Join the Center for Teaching and Learning for the last session in our Spring 2013 series on Mindfulness Practices in Teaching and Learning, led by Professor Rikki Asher (Secondary Education and Youth Services). We'll gather in Razran Hall, room 360, on Wednesday, May 15, from 11 am to 12 noon.

Please RSVP to help us plan the session:
http://tinyurl.com/mindfulness-15May2013

For more information, please contact Rikki Asher (rikki.asher at qc.cuny.edu).

On March 20, we were joined by Mariève Amy, a producer/editor from CUNY-TV, who interviewed Rikki for the TV magazine program called Study with the Best. You can view the segment here:
http://youtu.be/w9aJ8G_0M5E?t=20m26s

For a list of suggested readings, check the Mindfulness page on the CTL website:
http://www.qc.cuny.edu/Academics/SupportPrograms/CTL/Projects/Pages/MindfulnessFlyerGeneral.aspx

Best regards,

Jean Kelly, Instructional Technologist
Center for Teaching & Learning | Queens College, CUNY
http://www.qc.cuny.edu/CTL
jean.kelly at qc.cuny.edu