[Socrates] Tech Wed: Podcasting --Mar 23 (4-6pm), Pres Conf Rm #1

Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 15 23:09:15 EDT 2011

Join us for our next Tech Wednesday, a showcase of different ways to
podcast your class.  Our faculty presenters will show us how to use Jing
and Screenr, Quick Time and iTunes U, and a range of other tools to
capture and release audio and video.

     March 23 (4-6pm)
     President's Conference Room #1 in the library

Light refreshments and rich content will be served.  Please RSVP if you
plan to attend:
http://tinyurl.com/CTLTechDay2011March

And save the dates for two upcoming Tech Wednesdays:

     April 27:  ePortfolios, with guest presenters from around CUNY
     May 18:  TBA

Hope to see you on March 23!!

Eva.

Eva M. Fernández
Associate Professor, Linguistics & Communication Disorders  |
http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/~efernand
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning  |  http://www.qc.cuny.edu/ctl
Queens College, City University of New York