[QCsenate 0192] UPDATE: Academic Senate Meeting scheduled for September 9, 2021

Brenda Salas Brenda.Salas at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Sep 3 16:18:49 EDT 2021

Dear Senators,

We write to go give you an update and to inform you that yesterday the NY legislature reinstated the remote meeting exception to the Open Meetings Law. We can continue to meet remotely for the Fall semester. At this time, we will not meet in person or have a hybrid approach. We will send meeting material and Zoom link on Monday, September 6.

Thank you all and have a great holiday weekend.

Best regards,
Brenda

--
Brenda Salas
Administrative Coordinator | Academic Senate