[Socrates] Register for March 25: Revisiting Writing In Our ClassroomsGiving Feedback in a Meaningful and Nurturing Way

QNS qcctlonline CTLOnline at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 19 12:29:32 EDT 2024

The Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (CETLL) presents Revisiting Writing In Our Classrooms, a series of three workshops focusing on the pedagogy of academic writing (Spring 2024). Faculty in all disciplines are invited and welcome.

Register for the third workshop in this series: Giving Feedback in a Meaningful and Nurturing Way – 3/25/2024

RSVP: https://forms.office.com/r/eiTjGFqLwT

In this workshop, participants will have an opportunity to learn of the many ways to give feedback to Multilingual students in what Friere called “armed love” and Mignolo called “bilingual love.” Participants will learn about the “GLOW” and “GROW” framework in giving feedback, participatory feedback, and leveraging AI (Chat GPT) to give feedback.

Location: The President’s Conference Room in the Library (QNS01 – RO-525)

Time: 12:15 pm – 1:30 pm

Facilitators:

Alwin Harahap – Lecturer in English

Khánh Lê – Assistant Professor of Multilingualism and English Education

Amy Wan – Professor of English, Special Assistant to the Provost on Writing, and co-PI for QCAP (Queens College AANAPISI Project)

More information: https://www.qc.cuny.edu/cetll/revisiting-writing/