[Socrates] You're Invited to the QC Kessler First-Generation Celebration Luncheon and Panel Discussion! RSVP Today (Nov. 8th)

Chrystle Claire Greene Chrystle.Greene at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:49:08 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

It's that time of the year where we celebrate the first gen community here at QC! November 8th is First Gen-Day, and we are hosting a First-Generation Celebration Luncheon and Panel Discussion. This event is open to all students/ staff / faculty who are First Gen or First-Gen Immigrant.

  *   Nov. 8th (First Generation Celebration Luncheon and Panel)
Join us for an opportunity to connect with the first-generation community at Queens College.  Free gift to the first 50 people to arrive. Student
     *   12:00pm-1:30pm
     *   The Patio Room (Dining Hall)
     *    RSVP link: https://forms.office.com/r/tUXJ79ztgU

I look forward to seeing you there!

Warmly,
Chrystle

Chrystle-Claire Greene
Director, Kessler Scholars Program
Queens College
65-30 Kissena Blvd
Flushing, NY 11367
Honors Hall, Room 1
Chrystle.Greene at qc.cuny.edu
Stay Connected: Follow us on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/qchonors_scholarships/>

[cid:839d0971-94d7-47fd-a675-285061219503]