[Socrates] Learn about the QC Care and Concern Team, Nov. 13

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Nov 10 10:45:18 EST 2023

On behalf of the QC Care and Concern Team:

Dear Queens College Faculty and Staff,

We cordially invite you to join us for an insightful session to learn more about the Care and Concern Team (formally BIT) and gain a deeper understanding of the essential role the team plays in our campus community. This event will provide a platform for you to connect with Care members, ask questions, and become better acquainted with the work conducted by the members to ensure the safety and well-being of our students and the campus community.