[Socrates] Faculty feedback on LMS requested

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Nov 9 18:22:18 EST 2023

On behalf of the University Faculty Senate:

Dear Colleagues,

As part of its responsibilities for this academic year, the University Faculty Senate’s Library and Information Technology Committee<https://www1.cuny.edu/sites/cunyufs/committees/senate/standing/libraries-it/> (UFS-LIT) is charged with tracking the transition to the new Learning Management System (LMS), Brightspace. In preparation for our December 5th UFS Plenary meeting, where we will be meeting with the LMS transition team at CUNY, we are trying to gather feedback from the faculty regarding the transition to Brightspace. Please complete this short form<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=s_BgbwZfCU6XFZiduozH2HahgTvHtrVAqalzUJbWznlUNFY2REpKTjZWSEpDV01WSk0wRFA3RjhLQy4u&origin=lprLink> to share any questions or concerns you have about the LMS transition by Friday, November 17th: https://forms.office.com/r/aL1vDK9FCD

Sincerely,

UFS-LIT Committee<https://www1.cuny.edu/sites/cunyufs/committees/senate/standing/libraries-it/>