[Socrates] Queens COVID Memorial Project

Lori Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Mar 2 16:45:48 EST 2022

Hi all,

I thought some of you might be interested in viewing and/or contributing to this remembrance project that Queens Memory is co-sponsoring, which honors Queens residents who lost their lives to COVID-19. The physical exhibit will be up at the Elmhurst library through the end of this month, but the digital collection will be permanently housed at Queens Public Library and displayed on Urban Archive:

Queens COVID Memorial

This month, on the two-year anniversary of pandemic shutdowns across New York City, Queens Memory is proud to partner with artist Hannah Ernst and the Queens Covid Remembrance Day Committee to present an exhibition of portraits depicting those we have lost during the pandemic. The exhibit will be on display at the Elmhurst Library<https://queenslibrary.org/about-us/locations/elmhurst> through March 31st. If you would like to honor a loved one lost to COVID-19, we are gathering memorials that will appear on QueensLib.org/covid<https://queenslib.org/covid>; make your contributions here: https://airtable.com/shrrw8SydXQeG7403?utm_source=offline&utm_medium=various&utm_campaign=queenscovidmemorial

Lori Wallach (she/her)

Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator

queensmemory.org<http://queensmemory.org>

Queens College