[Socrates] Help us build spaces to enhance student collaboration!

Rachel Lockerman Rachel.Stern at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Dec 1 13:53:05 EST 2021

We are currently working with various entities on campus to help design a space on campus to help students collaborate with and without technology.

Can you give feedback on how your students collaborate? Do they use specific technologies? Is there any type of technology or resource that could help them that doesn't currently exist on campus? Please let us know!

Fill out the survey here:
https://forms.gle/HUYxsutrrrv8KbBw8

Please email me if you have any questions.

-Rachel