[Socrates] Reminder: QC Publish & Flourish April 19, 2024 - Finding Publishing Peace in Pieces: How to Develop a Publication Strategy

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Apr 2 10:21:40 EDT 2024

On behalf of Natanya Duncan, PhD, Director QC Africana Studies:

Colleagues:
      On April 19, 2024, at 10 AM in PH 333 we will be joined by Dr. Stephanie Evans of Georgia State University for our first 2024 Publish and Flourish Workshop, "Finding (Publishing) Peace in Pieces: How to Develop a Publication Strategy."   We ask that you share the flier<https://www.qc.cuny.edu/cetll/wp-content/uploads/sites/99/2024/04/Finding-Peace-in-the-Pieces-April-19.pdf> and this email with your colleagues and advanced graduate students. Download the flier<https://www.qc.cuny.edu/cetll/wp-content/uploads/sites/99/2024/04/Finding-Peace-in-the-Pieces-April-19.pdf>.

     This will be an in-person-only workshop at the request of Dr. Evans.  Please note that space is limited.  You will need to register for the workshop here:  https://forms.office.com/r/0ydqvN2bTP *.  The focus of this workshop is to help participants work through where they are with multiple projects toward getting those pieces published.  In support of those who will attend the workshop, Dr.  Evans asks that attendees complete the following brief survey:  https://forms.gle/NJB1x2D8ELt5Snrw8 .

       QC Africana Studies would like to thank Dean Kate Pechenkina, of the School of Social Sciences, and CETLL<https://www.qc.cuny.edu/cetll/> for their continued support of
QC Sit N Write and Publish & Flourish.

     Should you have any questions about the workshop, please feel free to contact me directly at nduncan at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:nduncan at qc.cuny.edu>.

Sincerely,