[Socrates] Information Session on "Be the Change: Human-Centered Design" Workshop - June 2nd, 6 pm

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Fri May 28 09:20:45 EDT 2021

Hello:

Have you ever felt like you wanted to “Be the Change” in your community or industry but didn’t know where to start? If you are an Entrepreneur or an ambitious problem-solving creative individual, this is an amazing time to hone your skills and grab opportunities to build a scalable and impactful business.

Now is the time to take the leap and explore new opportunities – the COVID-19 pandemic led to a massive digital revolution and newer ways to solve problems around the world – and our human-centered design workshop will allow you to think about new ways to look at traditional challenges with a fresh perspective.

No matter what industry you’re working in if you’re a creative, a contractor, programmer, or still undecided about next steps in your career journey, our “Be The Change” workshop will give you the mindset, tools, and important skills needed to identify new opportunities right in front of you.

To learn more, please sign up for an information session on June 2nd, at 6 pm:
 https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrd-iqrTkoGNPqzl7ybqVx5jzdJZAZXuGK

Stay safe and healthy.

Best regards,

Ying Zhou