[Socrates] 12th Annual CUNY Accessibility Conference, April 6-9

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:29:01 EDT 2021

12th Annual CUNY Accessibility Conference

Perspectives on Access: Innovations, Lessons Learned, and Looking Forward
Digital Event on Zoom

Tuesday, April 6
Wednesday, April 7
Thursday, April 8
Friday, April 9

Sessions will run from
11:00am EST to 3:00pm EST Tuesday through Thursday,
and 10:00am EST to 2:00pm EST on Friday.

Each year, the CUNY Accessibility Conference brings together hundreds of participants from the New York City region and across North America to discuss accessibility, disability services, and disability activism in the context of postsecondary education.

A year after the start of an unprecedented pandemic and resultant pivot to remote learning nationwide, the conference theme for 2021 is Perspectives on Access: Innovations, Lessons Learned, and Looking Forward. With this theme we hope to reflect on the past year of innovation, the lessons we’ve learned about access in the digital space and what we will take from all of our experiences into the future of accessibility,  the provision of remote services to our students with disabilities, and the promotion of digital inclusion for all, regardless of ability.

Registration for the Conference is now open!
https://cuny2.swoogo.com/access21/begin?i=Bvj4NIKn5EYt9EVatCKQcGFvwHWpx8V1

Attendance is free; however, registration is required.
For more information: https://cuny2.swoogo.com/access21?i=Bvj4NIKn5EYt9EVatCKQcGFvwHWpx8V1
Presentation breakdowns: https://cuny2.swoogo.com/access21/agenda?i=Bvj4NIKn5EYt9EVatCKQcGFvwHWpx8V1