[Socrates] Registration Open - CUNY Faculty Diversity and Inclusion Conference 2021

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Mar 29 11:42:08 EDT 2021

On behalf of the University Advisory Council on Diversity and the Conference Planning Committee, I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for the fifth biennial Faculty Diversity and Inclusion Conference. This two-day virtual event is

**Thursday, April 15 and Friday, April 16, 2021**

The theme is The Power of An Antiracist Academy: Reimagining Systems & Structures.

Building on the success of past years, this conference offers faculty and academic administrators the opportunity to focus on research-based evidence, present new ideas, discuss experiences with colleagues and develop constructive actions for change in the belief that diversity in all its manifestations is a driver of our collective success.

This is our biggest conference ever, with a total of 63 concurrent sessions, presented by faculty, staff, and students. The conference also demonstrates the power of knowledge creation at CUNY, and so I encourage you to look at the many options and complete your registration today.

Conference Agenda: https://cuny2.swoogo.com/fdic21/agenda
Registration: https://cuny2.swoogo.com/fdic21/begin

Best regards,
Doriane K. Gloria
Vice Chancellor, Office of Human Resources Management