[Socrates] The Science of Streess Reduction - Webinar This Thursday 3/4 at 3pm.

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 2 01:50:21 EST 2021

Hello:

TIQC is hosting a webinar on "The science of Stress Reduction". Please find details below.

Stop letting stress do more harm to you and your loved ones! Apply science to reduce your stress!

Time and Date: Thursday, March 4th, 3pm-4pm
Location: Virtual
RSVP: http://bit.ly/3qYUJd8

• Why did people rush to buy toilet paper to fight COVID-19?
• Why is the pandemic pulling us apart?
• Why is stress so high for everyone?
• How does stress impact our decisions?
• How do you reduce stress both at work and at home?

Fear, uncertainty, and isolation have been taking a   heavy toll on all of us during the pandemic. Our emotions   are running high. We are physically and mentally exhausted. We don’t know how long this pandemic will last. How we take   care of ourselves and each other makes a big difference in
getting us all through these tough times. Scientific research has shown that we need a sense of
control, predictability, and progress to feel safe. Can we find   control, predictability, and progress when there is little   certainty? How do we avoid making other people’s lives more miserable when we are under stress?

Dr. Terry Wu is an expert in Neuroscience. He will use the power of storytelling to share his insights into stress reduction. He will help you understand how our brains and our bodies respond to stress. He will use science to guide you to find what works best for you.

RSVP: http://bit.ly/3qYUJd8

Stay safe and healthy.

Best regards,

Ying Zhou