[Socrates] Be the Change: Human-Centered Design Workshop - Starting This Saturday, 6/12

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Jun 11 08:31:08 EDT 2021

Hello:

We are excited to kick off the workshop" Be the Change - Human-Centered Design" workshop tomorrow morning at 9:30 am. This workshop is sponsored by the Tech Incubator at Queens College and will be run over two weekends: 6/12, 6/13, 6/19, and 6/20, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.

There are still a couple seats available. If you are interested and available, have not enrolled yet, and can commit to all four sessions, please reply to this email to request a seat. Please explain in your reply email, why do you want to participate in this workshop, and what do you expect to get out of it?

Here is a brief description of this workshop:

"Have you ever felt like you wanted to “Be the Change” in your community or industry but didn’t know where to start? If you are an Entrepreneur or an ambitious problem-solving creative individual, this is an amazing time to hone your skills and grab opportunities to build a scalable and impactful business.Now is the time to take the leap and explore new opportunities – the COVID-19 pandemic led to a massive digital revolution and newer ways to solve problems around the world – and our human-centred design workshop will allow you to think about new ways to look at traditional challenges with a fresh perspective.No matter what industry you’re working in if you’re a creative, a contractor, programmer, or still undecided about the next steps in your career journey, our “Be The Change” workshop will give you the mindset, tools, and important skills needed to identify new opportunities right in front of you."

We hope to see you at the workshop!

Stay safe and healthy.

Best regards,

Ying Zhou