[Socrates] Learning Opportunities - October 2020

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Sep 24 11:22:42 EDT 2020

Hello:

TIQC are offering the following events / webinars / classes in October (Free and Open to the Public):

AWS Academy Cloud Foundation

Date/Time: Oct. 12 - Dec. 31, 2020

This is a self-paced online class.

RSVP: https://forms.gle/fsKhpc9MubvUMK3F6?

Friday Xchange

Starting on Oct. 2, every Friday at 1pm, we will conduct virtual workshops to bring a diversed group of participoants together, to explore topics of common interest and/or to tackle a challenge together. We will use Mural, a visual facilitaion and collaboration tool to conduct these sessions.

Date/Time: Fridays at 1pm

RSVP: https://forms.gle/eLcZVkGVsJToz8Pk9

Girls Who Code Club

This is for girls in 6th to 12th grade, who want to learn coding and/or are interested in pursuing tech related careers.

Date/Time: Sundays, Oct. 18, 25, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22, 10am to 11:30am

RSVP: https://forms.gle/rjpstegHfyzuMgP69?

Other opportunities:

Software Engineer Program Nov. 2020

Application Deadline: 10/29