[Socrates] Thinkathon on Nov. 12 from 12:30pm to 2:00pm - Safety in Public Spaces For Women & Children​

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Oct 30 10:12:04 EDT 2020

Hello:

If you live or work in Queens and you are concerned about women and children's safe both during and post covid, we'd like to invite you to participate in this project. For Nov. 12's Thinkathon, we are partiularly looking for women to apply. For a seubsequent solution prototyping workshop, all are welcome to join.

Please help us spread the word.

Safety in Public Spaces For Women & Children​
Phase 1: Thinkathon
Nov. 12, 12:30 pm to 14:00 pm EST
RSVP: https://bit.ly/34PTPpK

Phase 2: Solution Prototype