[Socrates] ANNY's 9th Annual Conference Call for Proposals

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Nov 19 14:53:49 EST 2020

​On behalf of the Queens College Office of Institutional Effectiveness:

ANNY's 9th Annual Conference

"Assessment Refocused"

Virtual Conference
APRIL 19-20, 2021

**Call for Proposals**

**All proposals are due by January 8, 2021.**

The Assessment Network of New York (ANNY) is pleased to invite proposals for our virtual annual assessment conference. The theme for the 2021 annual conference is “assessment refocused.” With all that has happened this past year, there is a need to reflect on and refocus assessment. We welcome presentations that look at assessment through a new lens, focusing on the needs of students, supporting strong pedagogy, promoting equity, and planning for the future.

This year’s call for proposals includes opportunities for participating in panel discussions, moderating roundtables, and poster sessions in addition to general presentation sessions. See the proposal link for further details.

To submit a proposal, please click here: forms.gle/SJBNf15dGY9japQL6

To learn more about ANNY – the Assessment Network of New York – visit the ANNY website: https://assessmentnetworkny.wildapricot.org/.

You may also email ANNY at assessny at gmail.com with any specific questions.