[Socrates] Virtual Art Exhibit Reception on June 26

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Jun 24 14:10:04 EDT 2020

Hello:

You are cordially invited to attend a virtual art exhibit reception and please also spread the word for us:

Life-Giving Art Exhibit Reception
Location: Online
Date / Time: Friday, June 26, 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
Please register via the link below:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAqfumppjgqHdC9K4eQCcwjbn0Vibf8W9eC

About this virtual art exhibit:
Life-Giving Art: 9 Women Artists of the Diaspora is an exhibition organized on the occasion of the month of May and the celebration of motherhood in all its forms. The exhibition also comes as a response to the special circumstances imposed by this year's unique global health challenge.

This exhibition brings together nine women artists of the Hellenic diaspora, from all walks of life. The works exhibited reflect qualities and experiences from life as part of the diaspora as well as the experience of motherhood as a broader concept that includes all those women who supported dreams, visions, and goals, who encouraged reaching higher, who shaped connections with our roots, and who embodied the true meaning of "love" and "family."

You can visit the virtual art exhibit via this link:
https://hapsoc.org/life-giving-art-exhibition/?

We look forward to having you at the virtual reception!

Stay Safe and Healthy.

Regards,

Nicholas Alexiou
HAP, Founder/Director