[Socrates] Queens Memory COVID-19 Project

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Apr 14 16:37:30 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all safe and well, and adjusting to working from home.

Queens Memory is excited to announce the launch of the Queens Memory COVID-19 Project, a borough-wide archiving campaign to collect first-person stories of life in the epicenter of the pandemic. We want to make a lasting record of how we are living, working, learning, and helping one another in Queens during this unprecedented time. ?
?
We hope you'll share your story of what it's like to be in Queens right now. You can contribute stories in any format you'd like -- audio, text, video, photos and writing -- at https://queenslib.org/covid<https://queenslib.org/covid?fbclid=IwAR2E3SXs5_GhbAKa0E7HwRb-cZZyDXZ7dflvrSXU01mtjEdZF5NL01yy5A8>. You can also access the project through our Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/queensmemory/> and on Instagram, @queensmemory<https://www.instagram.com/queensmemory/>. There will be weekly themes suggested, but contributions on all related topics are welcome!
?
Submissions will become part of the Queens Memory digital collections at Queens Public Library and Queens College's Rosenthal Library, and will be shared through our tech partner, Urban Archive<https://www.facebook.com/urbanarchiveny/?__tn__=K-R&eid=ARD2PppDHg4tnKEKSoR6sp4XJbaCxVTfnZaOr610Xgegv4UXIcT--oYrtwXJOtkYYNy_0zWTetHE8YOp&fref=mentions&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBDHUrde4BSrY-1LHG-7oK2HgdqxpZhppZQs3Ybcd2IapdhtmG3DBqgKX9ZnkkQk706df8AdKQeEfemLrZYj990lD2XxQNQ-QhwTh421MaAP69Elfby9Th_VSPN-nz9fCcWAiup_IsYDbhONzhloa82pEPG7wS2CYkAjSaKMp1J3hLRvCUdt1P3AesW6-RyaS8my_ycRBKFEf1-scI0HzahaxNvHrZdLfbbCSm7y6phcWHSmyJ0x5Tob7AV0GUFH6ywwT1qRoBGT1iKbeF8q_p3e2IEME_PLbiiwDevMaHTQNa7iR1cuiKgmxv_7W5tPnrEdf8Jw76mkpsWMh9SmwMGOQ>.
?
See attached flyer for more details! If you'd like to volunteer to help us out, let us know at QueensMemory at gmail.com?<mailto:QueensMemory at gmail.com>.

Looking forward to your submissions!
Lori?