[Socrates] Basic Training: Intro to Python Training Skills for AI, Part 1

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Sep 13 14:44:45 EDT 2019

Hello:

Sponsored by the Major League Heck (MLH), the "Let's Talk Python" student group is hosting a "Basic Training: Intro to Python Training Skills for AI, Part 1", at Tech Incubator (Room 19), on Sept 25, 12pm.

RSVP: bit.ly/ltpPython1<http://bit.ly/ltpPython1>?

Best,

Ying

For more learning opportunities: