[Socrates] FW: Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web and Technology Virtual Conference November 20 – 22, 2019

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Nov 18 14:38:39 EST 2019

Hi everyone –

See below for a free 3-day virtual conference on accessibility. The conference will be live streamed at the following colleges: CUNY School of Professional Studies, Kingsborough Community College, Lehman College, College of Staten Island.  RSVP and more details are below.

Best –

Michelle

Michelle C. Fraboni, Ed.D. I Director I Center for Teaching & Learning<http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/> I Lecturer I Dept. of Elementary & Early Childhood Education I Queens College<http://qc.cuny.edu/> – City University of New York