[Socrates] Building STEM Pipelines - Tues 11/12 @ 5 pm - Complicated Conversations Workshop

Limarys Caraballo limarys.caraballo at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Nov 5 09:35:28 EST 2019

Building the STEM Pipeline: Diversifying Advanced Introductory Courses

Details and RSVP: tinyurl.com/diversifyingSTEM

(Pizza will be served!)

Please join us for the next Complicated Conversations event! We welcome Dr.
Ruben Gonzalez and Dr Ann McDermott from Columbia University, who will
share their work toward increasing the participation of
underrepresented students
in advanced science courses. They will share some of their data and we will
all engage in conversation about how this work can create pathways in other
disciplines as well.

Please email lcaraballo at qc.cuny.edu with questions.

*Dr. Limarys Caraballo <https://limaryscaraballo.academia.edu/>*
*Queens College, **Department of Secondary Education and Youth Services*
*Graduate Center, CUNY, Urban Education Faculty Consortium*
*Senior Research Fellow & **Cyphers for Justice Founding Co-Director*
*Institute for Urban and Minority Education, **Teachers College, Columbia
University*