[Socrates] Join Us in the "Code But Why" Program on Thursday Evenings (Free)

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 5 12:39:15 EST 2019

Hello:

The Tech Incubator is starting a new program "Code But Why" on Thursday evenings (starting this Thursday 3/7), from 6 pm to 8 pm. This program is for those who want to learn coding in a self-directed and peer-supported environment. We will help you set up goals and design a personalized learning map to learn coding. We will be using mostly free resources online and will start with freeCodeCamp. No prior coding knowledge is required. This is a drop in program. You can come as many times as you like during these hours. Please use the following link to sign up.

https://goo.gl/forms/RZANya1DqOLi0swZ2?

Best,

Ying