[Socrates] Coping with Copyright, Teaching with Open: A Discussion with April M. Hathcock

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Jan 31 15:16:47 EST 2019

Queens College welcomes April M. Hathcock for an informative discussion of open educational resources, digital literacy, and copyright law. All are welcome to attend.

April M. Hathcock is the Scholarly Communications Librarian at NYU, where she educates the campus community on issues of ownership, access, and rights in the research lifecycle.

Coping with Copyright, Teaching with Open
Monday, February 11, 2019. 2pm-3:30 PM
Benjamin S. Rosenthal Library Room 300i

For more information, see the attached flyer or contact Dr. Leila Walker (leila.walker at qc.cuny.edu), who is the Emerging Technologies and Digital Scholarship Librarian.

Best –
Michelle

Michelle C. Fraboni I Director I Center for Teaching & Learning <http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/> I Lecturer I Dept. of Elementary & Early Childhood Education I Queens College <http://qc.cuny.edu/> – City University of New York