[Socrates] How to Make Your Blackboard Course Available and other Teaching Tips for the New Semester

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Jan 22 10:06:57 EST 2019

Greetings and welcome to the Spring 2019 semester at Queens College.

The Center for Teaching & Learning has been sharing Tech Tips with the college community for several years. This semester, we’re rebranding the series as Teaching Tips, as we offer advice on teaching with – and without – technology.

To help your semester get off to a smooth start, we present a Start-of-the-semester Checklist that includes a shortcut to making your Blackboard course available to students.
http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/start-of-the-semester-checklist/

We also recommend that you think about a back-up plan in the event that inclement weather forces a college closing, or prevents you and your students from traveling safely to campus.
http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/bad-weather-back-up-plan/

You can read our past tips at: http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/category/tech-tips/​

Best regards,

The Center for Teaching & Learning