[Socrates] March for Science

Corinna Singleman csingleman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:04:14 EDT 2019

Hi All,

The March for Science is coming up in a couple of weekends and I'm
arranging a group to gather at the march on behalf of CTL & the HSI-STEM
grant. I'd like to get a headcount for who can come, so if you're planning
to go or even somewhat interested, please fill out the survey below.

SURVEY <https://forms.gle/ZGcsPZRRKVb6kQEFA>

Current March itinerary:
12pm - Keynote speaker at Foley Square
1:30pm - March begins
3-6pm - Science Expo at Pace University

We can arrive as early as 11am at Foley Square if we want to try to see the
Keynote speaker and opening ceremony. A friend who went to the speeches at
a previous march noted that it can get a bit crowded. Alternately, I would
suggest we gather around 12:45 or 1pm a bit further away from the start of
the march and join the march as it begins.

https://marchforsciencenyc.com/

Best,
Corinna

Corinna Singleman, PhD

*Director of Communications, HSI-STEM Bridges Across Eastern QueensAdjunct
Assistant Professor, Biology DepartmentQueens College, CUNY*