[Socrates] Queens Memory Archives Tour & Volunteer Meetup

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Sep 5 15:37:26 EDT 2018

Happy new semester, everyone!

Queens Memory is pleased to invite you to our first "Volunteers in the Vaults" gathering of the new school year! We'll meet next Wednesday, September 12, at the Queens Central Library<http://www.queenslibrary.org/event/volunteers-in-the-vaults-hosted-by-the-archives-at-queens-central-library> in Jamaica, from 6 to 8 pm.

Volunteers in the Vaults is a bi-monthly open house for anyone interested in learning about upcoming Queens Memory programs and opportunities. First, we will have a guided tour of the Queens Library archives, with a display of some specially selected artifacts by one of our staff archivists. Attendees will then have a chance to discuss possible Queens-related oral history projects and network with Queens Memory volunteers and staff.

Thanks, and hope to see some of you there!
Lori

Lori Wallach
Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator
queensmemory.org