[Socrates] Information Session on Graduate School Funding

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:15:21 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I have arranged for students to receive emails about this opportunity, but would appreciate your spreading the word.  I hope you'll consider circulating the announcement below to interested students.  You are also very welcome to attend the information session yourself.

Best,

Moira

The Beinecke Scholarship provides support for academically gifted juniors at partner institutions (including Queens College) planning to pursue graduate studies in the arts, humanities or social sciences.  The award provides $4000 of initial support to assist with the graduate school application process, then a total of $30,000 over the first two years of graduate study.  Eligibility includes U.S. Citizenship  or U.S. nationality  from American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands and a record of receiving need-based financial aid as an undergraduate.  .

For more information about the award, please attend our upcoming information session where we will be joined by the program's director.