[Socrates] Universal Design for Learning (UDL) online training workshop - Friday, November 9

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Oct 24 10:23:03 EDT 2018

Hello everyone:

Please join the Center for Teaching & Learning, the CUNY Disability Programs office, and CAST Professional Learning for an online training seminar on Universal Design for Learning (UDL).  UDL  provides faculty with practical strategies and techniques to ensure that all learners can meet high expectations.  In this introductory course, participants learn the research basis for UDL, practical applications of UDL to course planning, and helpful technology tools that support flexible, inclusive instruction. This online training workshop will help you in teaching all students, including those with disabilities, and you will come away with simple, practical tips to implement in your classroom.

The Queens College Center for Teaching & Learning, and members of the CUNY Disability Programs Office (Barbara Bookman, University Director of Disability Programs; Jenna Lamm, Project Coordinator, Disability Program) will be hosting this online session in Razran 318 on Friday, November 9, from 12:30 - 3:00.

Please see the attached flyer for more details.
RSVP here: https://goo.gl/forms/0GNBtWooURSJecyi2

Light refreshments will be served.

Best,
Michelle

Michelle C. Fraboni I Director I Center for Teaching & Learning <http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/> I Lecturer I Dept. of Elementary & Early Childhood Education I Queens College <http://qc.cuny.edu/> – City University of New York