[Socrates] Funding for Graduate Study

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 11 16:11:44 EDT 2018

Dear all,
I am hosting two information sessions next week on scholarships that offer generous funding for graduate study, and would appreciate your spreading the word to your students.  They have been informed by college emails and the information sessions will appear in the next This Week at QC, but faculty recommendations carry a lot of weight with students.  The Soros scholarship is for new Americans, and we will discuss that one on Monday during Free Hour.  Truman, which we will discuss during Wednesday's free hour, funds students interested in careers in public service.  I have attached announcements of both to this message, and you are of course welcome to attend the information sessions too.
Best,
Moira

~
Moira E. Egan, Ph.D.