[Socrates] Free Oral History Training Workshop!

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Oct 10 16:03:40 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Queens Memory invites all those interested to our upcoming free oral history training workshop!

This session will take place on Wednesday, October 24, from 6 to 8 pm at Queens Central Library in Jamaica. You will learn how to prepare for an interview, ask good questions, make a high-quality recording, and how to submit your completed interview to the library. The evening will also feature a discussion of several current and upcoming Queens Memory projects.

The workshop is free and open to the public; please email Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu> to RSVP or for further information. We will meet in the main floor conference room at the Central Library (89-11 Merrick Blvd., Jamaica). We'd love to see you there!

Thanks,
Lori

Lori Wallach
Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator