[Socrates] Make an Impact! Submit Your best Ideas!

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Oct 9 09:44:03 EDT 2018

Good morning!

I am writing to you about a new program the Incubator launched called: Pitchfest<https://techincubatorqc.com/pitchfest/>- a yearly innovation competition which brings together New York City's best and brightest entrepreneurs to compete for seed investments. The competition was designed to give entrepreneurs a platform to pitch to investors and stakeholders while successfully commercialize their products.

Please see the link below for the event's press release:

https://techincubatorqc.com/pitchfest/tech-incubator-at-queens-college-tiqc-announces-its-innovation-competition-pitch-fest/

This multi-round competition kicked off on September 24th with a virtual round and culminating in a final live pitch competition on the Queens College campus (Dec. 6th).

We would love your participation or help in spreading the word.

I have included a campaign below. Please feel free to share it widely.

To apply, please <<< here >>> ?<https://platform.younoodle.com/competition/pitchfest_competition?mc_cid=22bc7fc9b5&mc_eid=%5BUNIQID%5D>

Best,  ?

Ying

View this email in your browser<https://us16.campaign-archive.com/?e=&u=276a4e33331d7c148761ba2ca&id=22bc7fc9b5>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/276a4e33331d7c148761ba2ca/images/fc3d9037-1fb8-4e98-bef3-acc0e788572b.jpg]

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/276a4e33331d7c148761ba2ca/images/e88c917b-995f-4a1f-82d2-e89760f3e85b.jpg]

Submit Your idea by October 31st, 2018!

Submit your best Tech Enabled ideas
for a chance to win cash prizes!

All NYC and Queens residents, Queens College students, faculty, researchers, and alumni are welcome to compete.

  1st Place Prize: $7,500
   2nd Place Price: $5,000
  3rd Place Price: $2,500

APPLY NOW<https://platform.younoodle.com/competition/pitchfest_competition?mc_cid=22bc7fc9b5&mc_eid=%5bUNIQID%5d>

About The Tech Incubator at Queens College

Backed by Queens College of City of New York and the New York City Council, The Tech Incubator at Queens College (TIQC) helps early-stage ventures by providing them the necessary resources to build successful companies and in turn, expand job opportunities and promote innovation and development.

TIQC offers flexible workspace with high-speed internet access, wireless connectivity, and state-of-the-art peripherals, including a 3-D printer. In addition, the incubator puts entrepreneurs in contact with the talent pool of Queens College, a local economic engine and a leader in tech education, with more undergraduate computer science majors than any institution in metropolitan New York.

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-twitter-48.png]<http://www.twitter.com/QCTechIncubator?mc_cid=22bc7fc9b5&mc_eid=%5bUNIQID%5d>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-facebook-48.png]<http://www.facebook.com/QCTechIncubator?mc_cid=22bc7fc9b5&mc_eid=%5bUNIQID%5d>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-link-48.png]<www.techincubatorqc.com/pitchfest>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-forwardtofriend-48.png]<mailto:pitchfest at techincubatorqc.com>