[Socrates] Call for Presentations: Teaching & Learning Showcase, November 2, 2018

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 4 12:40:59 EDT 2018

>From the Center for Teaching & Learning

Celebrate fall and excellence in teaching at Queens College by sharing your practice at the Center for Teaching & Learning's fifth annual teaching and learning showcase on Friday, November 2 from 10 am to 3 pm.

The event will include presentations from faculty and students on engaging teaching practices and learning experiences. Consider presenting any teaching practice you have found to be effective and engaging. We encourage you to include your students in your presentation. Presentations will be 20 minutes each, including Q&A time.

In the afternoon, we will showcase the Quantitative Reasoning Across the Curriculum project from the past four years. We encourage the QR Fellows to submit proposals for presentation.

Please send us a 100-150 word description of your practice or your students' experience of it, and why you think it's effective. The deadline for submission is Friday, October 12.

Click here to submit your description: https://tinyurl.com/cfp-ctl-showcase-fall-2018

For more information: http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/call-for-presentations-teaching-learning-showcase-november-2-2018/