[Socrates] CUNY Service Corps Puerto Rico! We need you to help us select the group of students that will travel to the Island

Cecilia B Britez Cecilia.Britez at qc.cuny.edu
Wed May 9 11:58:26 EDT 2018

Dear Queens College Colleague,

As of early this week, CUNY had already received 1,048 applications for students who are ready to go and help rebuild Puerto Rico through CUNY Service Corps Puerto Rico!

We need your help to read these applications and conduct interviews. This is our official Call for Volunteers!

Please click here for more information on how to be part of this project and support our CUNY (and QC) students:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeD1Zgq2zqFuRXJQ-FnASVTugnSc5ei-fiCf2WmXq3VCIrsrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link. <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSeD1Zgq2zqFuRXJQ-2DFnASVTugnSc5ei-2DfiCf2WmXq3VCIrsrQ_viewform-3Fusp-3Dsf-5Flink.&d=DwMF-g&c=mRWFL96tuqj9V0Jjj4h40ddo0XsmttALwKjAEOCyUjY&r=Fp6qwgXxSNMfSj4UwXU9EbiGmN8O8evy_-kDA9krpDo&m=rZJPeZwzhjsU0XDfqueCbS-oxTw36VTV2AuPts9yW3s&s=b0xyyZr1XdUs9XwzRCSEpPlNv2BEaMZicbXwLFLKATM&e=>

I hope to see you during our interview week, and please also share this link with all your students, so that they can apply before this week's deadline of May 13th at midnight: www.cuny.edu/scpr<http://www.cuny.edu/scpr>

Best,

Cecilia

Cecilia Britez<https://www.linkedin.com/in/cecilia-vega-britez-55530394>
Campus Manager