[Socrates] Post-graduation Opportunities for Students

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Mar 22 12:13:39 EDT 2018

Dear all,
I am facilitating two information sessions next week on fellowships which fund graduate school or other opportunities after graduation.  Students have been emailed about these, but it would be great if you could also spread the word.  I am also happy to work with alums on their applications.

Best,
Moira
The Fulbright Scholarship allows students to earn a graduate degree, conduct independent research, or teach English abroad.  We will be joined by a representative of the program on Monday, March 26th during Free Hour in Honors Hall Rm. 17.

On Wednesday, March 28th, also during Free Hour in Honors Hall 17, we will discuss the Paul and Daisy Soros                                                    scholarship.  This award offers generous funding for graduate study to students who are new Americans.

~
Moira E. Egan, Ph.D.
National Fellowships Advisor
Office of Honors and Scholarships