[Socrates] CUNY Service Corps: Do you know a student who would benefit from a program like this?

Cecilia B Britez Cecilia.Britez at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Feb 8 15:29:10 EST 2018

Dear Faculty and Staff!

I would like to ask for your help in inviting students to apply for CUNY Service Corps at Queens College.

We are a talent pipeline program that recruits, selects and hires students to serve as ambassadors to CUNY, while also serving their community.

With 100 community partners, our students get to work 12 hours per week, for 24 weeks at $15 per hour. We have a highly competitive admission criteria, and our students also receive 13 hours of pre-service training, plus monthly professional and personal workshop series.

Our application criteria is based on a 2.5 and above GPA, full time class load, undergraduate or graduate, and with two full semesters left in college before graduation.

Here is link to apply | Deadeline is March 11th | Flyer is attached

www.qc.cuny.edu/servicecorps

Please let us know if you have any questions, or would like to us to stop by your class to present the program to your students.

Thank you for spreading this opportunity to your students.

Cecilia

Cecilia Britez<https://www.linkedin.com/in/cecilia-vega-britez-55530394>
Campus Manager
CUNY Service Corps at Queens College<http://qc.cuny.edu/servicecorps>