[Socrates] Free Oral History Training Workshop

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Apr 24 15:28:09 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Queens Memory is holding one more free oral history training workshop this semester!

This session will take place on Wednesday, May 2, from 12:10 to 2:00 pm at Queensborough Community College (Medical Arts Building, room M123). We will cover such topics as interviewing techniques, recording technology and the creation of timecode outlines, and will offer some time to practice your skills. The workshop will also feature a discussion of our Queens LGBTQ Oral History project. See flyer attached for more details.

The workshop is free and open to the public; please email Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu> to RSVP or for further information. We'd love to see you there!

Thanks!
Lori

Lori Wallach
Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator
queensmemory.org
Center for Teaching and Learning, Razran 346
Queens College
Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
(718) 990-8532