[Socrates] Upcoming Fellowships Information Sessions

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Apr 13 12:45:27 EDT 2018

Dear all,
I am facilitating two information sessions next week and would appreciate your spreading the word.
Best,
Moira
Funding for Non-U.S. Citizens
                Are you looking for funding for your undergraduate or graduate education but worried that your citizenship status will limit your opportunities?  Come learn about specific awards and discuss other funding strategies available to students who are not U.S. citizens.  We will discuss possibilities for students from a range of majors and at all stages of their academic careers.