[Socrates] Queens Memory Archives Tour & Volunteer Meetup

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:17:51 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Sorry for the last-minute notice, but Queens Memory will hold our next "Volunteers in the Vaults" event tomorrow -- Tuesday, September 12 -- at the Queens Central Library in Jamaica, from 6 to 8 pm.

Volunteers in the Vaults is a bi-monthly open house aimed at current and potential Queens Memory volunteers interested in learning about our programs and opportunities. In the first hour, we will have a guided tour of the Queens Library archives, with a display of some specially selected artifacts by one of our staff archivists. Then, we'll gather to discuss upcoming oral history projects and Queens Memory events, and brainstorm ideas for future programs. Light refreshments will be served.

Thanks, and hope to see some of you there!
Lori

Lori Wallach
Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator
queensmemory.org
Center for Teaching and Learning, Razran 316
Queens College
Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
(718) 990-8532