[Socrates] Volunteer Application Readers Needed

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:09:36 EDT 2017

Dear all,
For the past three years, Queens College has been a partner institution with the Asian pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund.  This organization has provided generous scholarships to a number of our students each year, as well as offering them mentoring and other professional development opportunities.  As part of this collaboration, APIASF asks for volunteer application readers from each partner institution.  The training and reading are all done online, and the system is very user friendly.  I've attached a flier with information about how to register as a reader, and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.  I have found it very rewarding both to work with our applicants and to read applications from other institutions.
Best,
Moira

~
Moira E. Egan, Ph.D.